10:30A.M. – 11:15A.M. – Marlins Ayudan to visit Partner Schools (List below)
· Citrus Grove Middle School - 2153 Northwest 3rd Street, Miami, FL 33125
o Marlins team led by SVP of Corporate Sales, Brendan Cunnnigham
· Citrus Grove Elementary School - 2121 Northwest 5th Street, Miami, FL 33125
o Marlins team led by SVP of Marketing, Sean Flynn
· Miami Edison Middle School - 6101 Northwest 2nd Avenue, Miami, FL 33127
o Marlins team led by General Counsel, Derek Jackson
o Marlins team led by EVP of Ballpark Operations and Events, Claude Delorme
· Miami Senior High School - 2450 Southwest 1st Street, Miami, FL 33135
o Marlins team led by VP of Ballpark Operations, Steve Ethier
· Bunch Park Elementary School - 16001 Bunche Park School Dr., Miami Gardens, Florida 33054
o Marlins team led by General Manager, Michael Hill
o Marlins team led by VP of Business Development, Dale Hendricks
· Ben Sheppard Elementary School - 5700 West 24th Avenue, Hialeah, FL 33016
o Marlins team led by SVP of Broadcasting and Communications, PJ Loyello
o Marlins team led by President of Baseball Operations, Larry Beinfest
· Bent Tree Elementary School - 4861 Southwest 140th Avenue, Miami, FL 33175
· Terra Environmental Research Institute (T.E.R.R.A.) - 11005 Southwest 84th Street, Miami, FL 33173
o Marlins team led by VP of Facilities, Jeff King
o Marlins team led by SVP of Ballpark Sales, Andy Silverman
NOON – 2 PM – Marlins Ayudan will visit Mary Brickell Village to partake in a charitable scavenger hunt. The ‘blue shirts’ will participate in a variety of civic engagement activities.
2:30 PM – 3 PM- Marlins Ayudan to honor Veterans. Ceremony Begins in front of WWII Memorial at Bayfront Park and Marlins Ayudan will present and lay the wreath.
Marlins Ayudan teams will raise funds for youth who are currently engaged in the foster care system in a program called the Transitioning Youth Project (TYP) and the Road to Independence (RTI) Program. The Transitioning Youth Project (TYP) Road to Independence (RTI) Program is designed to assist and prepare young adults as they age out of the foster care system. These young men and women are on their own—they were never legally adopted nor reunited with their family. Each team will be assigned a young man and a young woman to be the beneficiary of their funds. 100% of the funds raised will benefit 28 young men and women aging out of the foster care system.